Lost at Sea
- Having seen a lot of theatre companies, I think Catherine Wheels is consistently the best in terms of being relevant and appealing to its audience
- A beautiful, endearing and fun show.
- A vivid short show about our oceans – and about the big currents that surge through them – from one of Scotland’s leading children’s theatre companies.
Joyce MacMillan, The Scotsman
- Teenagers oceans apart are brought together by climate change in this enjoyable new play . . . scientific lessons are subtly but firmly delivered by two compellingly energetic lead performances
The List magazine
- The storytelling is deft, physical and highly animated… This engaging family show has an especial appeal for children, keeping them utterly attentive… It is a fun addition to Auckland Arts Festival 2017.
Theatre Review NZ
If you have seen this production and wish to leave your own audience feedback, please click here.